The National Library has now opened its reference desk, quiet reading room, cafe and exhibitions. When visiting us, kindly register either digitally or manually at the reception desk. For the time being you will need a ticket to join our events and guided tours.
The Library and exhibitions
- Opening hours: Monday–Friday: 9am–9pm. Saturday: 10am–6pm.
- Map Centre: Monday – Friday: 1pm – 9pm. Saturday: 10am-6pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9am–3.30pm.
Thursday: 9am – 7pm
Telephone hours: Monday–Friday: 10am–3pm.
- Get in touch via Ask the National Library.
- Email and access to the Web Library will be processed Monday to Friday from 9am-7pm. Saturday: 10am-3pm
- Telephone service Monday–Friday 9am–3pm.
- Monday–Friday: 9am–9pm. Saturday: 10pm–6am.
- From April 1st 2023, The National Library’s materials are only available to be read in the Special Reading Room for private archives and rare materials.
- Opening hours: Monday–Friday: 9am–7pm. Saturday: 10am–5pm.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Film and Music library
- Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your visit.
Special Reading Room (Private Archives and rare material)
- Monday–Wednesday and Friday: 9am–3.30pm. Thursday: 9am–7pm. Saturday – closed.
The National Library is closed during national holidays.