Information regarding Covid-19
We encourage all visitors to keep at least 2 m. distance to each other, and to kindly make use of the automatic antibac-dispensers placed at the entrance. Please notice that the maximum period of time you can stay at the library is now 2 hours.
Due to the new guidlines regarding covid-19, all exhibitions are now temporarily closed. So is the café.
- The library at Solli plass is temporarily closed due to the Covid-19 situation in Oslo. For the time being, we have no opening date, but are awaiting new guildlines. Keep up to date on the situation on our website or on Facebook.
- Get in touch via Ask the National Library.
Email and access to the Web Library will be processed Monday to Friday from 9am–7pm. Saturday: 10am–2pm.Telephone service Monday–Friday 9am–3pm. Saturday: 10am–4pm.
The reference desk will be closed 13.05, 17.05, 22.05 and 24.05.
- The Kafé is temporarily closed.
The Map Centre
- The Map Centre is temporarily closed.
Film and Music library
- Due to covid-19 restrictions, all visits need to be scheduled in advance. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Reading Room
- Due to covid-19 restrictions, all visits need to be scheduled in advance. Please contact email@example.com.
The National Library is closed during national holidays.